Saturday, October 18, 2014

K State

Greetings from balmy India on this fine Saturday. That's right, this post comes all the way from the Asian continent. Not to mention it is being (sub-optimally) typed out on my phone. As a result of time discrepancies and international charges etc., the superbly done steamroller chat will not be produced this week. However, I can promise this post will be similarly half-assed and markedly more concise. The predictions are going to be short so that I might go back to my quest of procuring horrific diarrhea and sweating.

Offense

The offense, as you may have noticed has been pretty terrible lately. Nearly nothing has worked and the Trevor Knight Clinic presented courtesy of Alabama has been off the air since its initial debut. Bottom line is I have no real idea who to pick so in an "as-good-as-someone-else" mode of selection, I pick Blake Bell. I mean, he's done nearly nothing all season, so it makes sense. Errrr, gameplan, scheme (trailing off...)

Defense

After promising early season returns, it appears the Crimson defensive juggernaut has rescinded to the soft, absent on third down unit we've grown to despise over the last, oh, decade plus. I'm taking Eric Motherfuckin Striker. Haven't picked him in a while so, might as well.

Score

After making texas look respectable last week, I have almost zero confidence against Bill Snyder's minions. However I rubbed a statue of a hat-wearing elephant with 12 arms yesterday and it told me OU will win this one 27-21. Come back next week for 300 more words of hasty drivel!

Boomer to the Motherfuckin Sooner

No comments:

Post a Comment