Saturday, October 18, 2014

OU - K State

Apologies, folks. This week I've been as worthless as OU's first half offense was against Texas and haven't put shit up on the board here. Nate's in India presumably getting smashed off fermented coconut milk and hanging out with the Growler monkeys, flinging feces at passersby. So I thought I had some time. Well, a win is a win. I'd rather be 5-1 than 4-2 at this point in the game so let's take that golden cowboy hat and haul ass back up to Norman. We have a big one here this week against the Ol' Turtleneck. This one's going to be tough. The Wildcats still have a guy named Lockett who, last time we played, made a mockery of our defense and almost scored himself a trip to New York. OFFENSE Um, we have to get better on first down. And second. And third. I'm really trying to remember a 2nd and short opportunity. TFrye likened Heupel to the dude from A Beautiful Mind where, if something doesn't go just so, he gets all discombobulated. I think that's giving way too much credit. I think Heupel's drawing with crayons on the back of an Applebee's kids menu up in the booth while the defense stays on the field for six minutes at a time. Anyway, I'm going Trevor Knight here. I think he shows signs of, er, something this week. It's at home, big game. Hopefully he can get settled in. DEFENSE Man these guys have got to stop being their own worst enemy on third down. They have to get off the field. K State will try to bruise them and Lockett will possibly make Zack Sanchez look like a cardboard cutout. I'm going Eric Motherfuckin Striker here. Let's blitz a little. Get them out of their gameplan a little bit. SCORE I'm going 24-21 here in a game closer than the score would indicate. BOOMER TO THE MOTHERFUCKIN SOONER

No comments:

Post a Comment