Saturday, December 29, 2018

OU - Bama

In spite of all odds, the college football’s worst defense has willed itself into the playoffs and the reward for the Sooners is Bama. For the last month I’ve taken solace in the fact that in 2014 a Sooners squad led by Trevor Knight defeated a heavily favored Bama squad.

OFFENSE

Obviously all eyes will be on Kyler Murray. But I think the real key to success is the Sooners ability to run the ball. Texas locked in on stopping the run and it seemed to slow the Sooners down for a bit. So I like Kyler Murray but I’m going to go with Trey Sermon as a backup OPOG.

DEFENSE

The Sooners need to forget everything that’s happened up to this point and just let it fly. The expectations are so low why not throw caution to the wind? I envision Bama running and running and running until OU shows they can stop it. For that reason I’m going Amani Bledsoe.

THE SCORE

Surprise surprise OU is going to surprise. If the game stays close I like OU in a big time way as they have a higher comfort level in that situation. It’s how they roll. I’m not sure Bama is ready for a back and forth.

OU 38, Bama 34

Boomer to the motherfuckin Sooner and all apologies for my worst post of all time,

No comments:

Post a Comment