Saturday, November 27, 2010

OSU

I'm typing this on my phone so it's going to be short and to the point. I have a terrible feeling about this. I think our defense is going to need to play far and away their best game. I think Landry is likely to set the single game record for fullest pants in the shit category. But, predictably I think we will win it.

Offense

I think landry does, in fact, make some dumb plays and miss some open receivers. However I think he does enough that Ryan Broyles is my player of the game. I think Broyles puts a rest to the Blackmon argument with a huge day.

Defense

Over here I like Tony Jefferson. I think he really becomes an OU star. Big stage, I think he makes some big plays both against the pass and coming up against the run.

Now I know everyone and their brother sees this as a shootout. I however think it will be lower scoring. OU wins 21-17.

Boomer to the Motherfuckin' Sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment