Saturday, November 3, 2012

Iowa State

I don't have much to say about the game last week. It was a good game, we played them tough but really I thought they just seemed like the better team. The defense could have made some key stops down the stretch but as poorly as the offense played it would be asking a lot.

I love college football. I love that each week is critical. But it's times like now that I wish there was a way to make a run at the end. The conference and national championships are off the table at this point. We're playing for the best bowl we can get which already doesn't interest me. That said, I'm looking forward to today's game and the rest of the season.

I know nearly nothing about this Iowa State team. I know they play everyone tough, particularly in Ames. It's the kind of game that could easily trip us up. Though with little on the line, I suppose we don't have much to look ahead to. Let's hope we come out looking to redeem ourselves and beat the hell out of these guys.

Offense

In keeping with the idea of knowing nothing about this team, I have no idea what their defense is weak at. But, for whatever reason I'm thinking Justin Brown. He's really become a weapon and I think his number will be called a few times today.

Defense

Here I'm going with a guy who is rapidly becoming one of my favorites, Casey Walker. I like the big boy in there plugging up the middle. He's no slouch at getting some inside pressure on the QB either.

Score

I think our offense is probably a little pissed about getting shut the fuck down last Saturday. But, this isn't a gimme either and the crowd will be amped up. I think we win and score some points on the way. Sooners take it, 31-17

Boomer to the Motherfuckin' Sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment