Saturday, November 26, 2022

Tech

 This team baffles me. They are a tire fire on the defensive side of the ball and then go and shut down Oklahoma State. However, I think that is probably more the exception than the rule. Nevertheless, it's always nice to beat Mike Gundy being that he is such a tool. I know nothing about Tech this year, once OU fell out of anything resembling contention (conference or otherwise), my interest in the rest of the conference essentially went to zero. I see they have the same record as we do. I see we are going to Lubbock. None of this is probably good if your hope is a Sooners victory.

Offense

I'm going to go with Marvin Mims today. Yes DG sucks. But this feels like a shootout game to me and who better to reap the benefits of that than your best WR. 

Defense

They've got a lot of work to do before I consider picking anyone over here again.

Score

OU is -2 as of now. I think that is probably reasonable even though they will probably lose. I'm going to go against my better judgement for the sake of this puff piece and say Sooners win 38-35.

Boomer to the Motherfuckin' Sooner

No comments:

Post a Comment