Saturday, October 21, 2023

UCF vs Oklahoma Sooners

 Our boys did it, didn't they? They made a statement with a win versus the Longhorns. They had a goal line stand and a heartbreaker winning drive. You love to see it. 

Now they're in the driver's seat with a favorable schedule. All they have to do is TCB. 

It starts today with UCF. 


OFFENSE


Check out our man Dillon Gabriel, now in the conversation for the Heisman. I saw it coming all along. 

Today the Sooners need to find a replacement for Andrel Anthony. I think it's Jaquaz Pettaway. 

I also see the Sooners piling up the rushing yards. Like, Tawee Walker might get 150. He's my OPOG. 


DEFENSE


Well these boys exceeded expectations. They got way more pressure on Quin Ewers than I thought and the aforementioned goal line stand was baller. 

These guys are for real and it's a glorious feeling. 

They're going to be amped up today, at home and I look for someone like Billy Bowman to have a huge coronation party. He's my DPOG. 


THE SCORE


I think the spread is 19.5 as I write this, and the Sooners cover at home easily. 

I like the Sooners bigly, 49-14. 


Boomer to the motherfuckin Sooner

No comments:

Post a Comment