Saturday, November 18, 2023

BYU

 I have essentially given up on the OU team. This is probably discernable based on my even more half-assed-than-usual effort for these posts. I should be happy that they still have some kind of shot at the conference championship but I'm still under the delusion that this team should be competing for National Championships even though they are currently in the longest drought in school history since they won their first one in in 1950. Basically they've been slightly above average for a very long time. 

Anyway, BYU today. This game would've given me tremendous anxiety if OU hadn't already shit the bed twice. As it stands, it will be a tough road game against a team hungry to prove themselves in a new conference. OU will probably lose. It will not matter.

Offense

How about Gavin Sawchuck today? It's as wild of a dart throw as any. I'm going to roll with that on the road where a ground attack would prove useful. I'm sure Jeff Lebby is way smarter than that though and will call 127 gadget plays that don't work instead.

Defense

Stutsman

Score

I think OU ekes this one 28-21.

Boomer to the Motherfuckin' Sooner

No comments:

Post a Comment