Saturday, November 11, 2023

West Virginia

 I am so disappointed in this Sooners squad. They have looked like absolute trash since they beat texas. I guess that was the goal of the whole season as they have been on a mission to completely fuck themselves in every game since. It's the same old song and dance on defense with a new wrinkle on offense of complete ineptitude. Fun times indeed. I honestly have pretty  much stopped caring. Lebby is completely overmatched and Venables doesn't seem to be the defensive wizard  everyone thought. Instead he looks like the buffoon defensive coordinator we fired all of those years back. 

Offense

I have no idea here. The offense has been so bad. Dylan Gabriel fucking sucks and now it's just showing up every week. I will get cute here and go with Austin Stogner. He's been completely forgotten on this offense and why would you look for a huge target on those critical 3rd and 6 or less downs? Maybe they remember he's on the team this week,

Defense

It appears Stutsman is back, and there you have my pick.

Score

Can the Sooners actually score some points tonight? Because I know they will damn sure give some up. What the hell, Sooners win 42-30.

Boomer to the Motherfuckin' Sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment