Saturday, November 5, 2011

A&M

Well, I'm officially at the Sooners tailgate and I really couldn't be happier. I'm attempting to bang this out on my phone, aka worst case scenario. In turn, this is going to be unusually short. I'm fairly nervous about this one. These guys are better than their record indicates. They've lost their games by what seems like a collective 5 points or some shit. Anyway, we have our work cut out for us.

Offense

I don't know who to go with here really but as the season goes on it's becoming increasingly obvious that Broyles is the "safe" pick. That said I'm going with Kenny fuckin' shitbag Stills. I like him, I love him, I want some more of him.

Defense

Over here I think I'm going to go with Tony Motherfuckin' Jefferson. I think he is an animal and unlike K-State they have a dynamic offense. With that in mind, I think Tony will have multiple opportunities to to make plays, and I think he'll respond.

So the score here is tricky but I really do think that our guys are pissed off about last year. I think the Sooners take this one 38-24.

Boomer to the Motherfuckin' Sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment