Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Bullets for those short on time

  • That game last week was amazing really. Granted their offense is the kind we typically shut down, but to our credit apart from a period in the first half where we lost consciousness we did just that. One first down in the second half? Wow.
  • Dom Whaley, out for the season. That really blows, we really don't have a legit type back that is proven aside from him. Brandon Williams probably will be someday, but he isn't now. While Roy Finch and Brennan Clay do a nice job, I think it's pretty clear that they're not a pure RB like Whaley was. For the bitter sweet note of the day, at least he's finally on scholarship. 
  • Games like that make the Tech game all the more puzzling. I just can't fathom how we lost that. Clemson going down helped us for sure, but it feels like Stanford escaped their close call for the year, and honestly after the Tech game I have my doubts as to whether or not we'll even win out. Our schedule isn't exactly a creampuff from here on out. Even after all of that, it's also hard to believe us passing a one loss Alabama/LSU given how good their collective cocks taste to the media.
  • Finally, I've woken up every morning with matted pubes and my underwear glued to my thighs in anticipation of heading to Norman this weekend. It's my first trip in far too long to say the least. I couldn't be more fired up about seeing all of the boys and taking in a Sooners game in person. Until then...
Boomer to the Motherfuckin' Sooner

No comments:

Post a Comment