Saturday, October 14, 2017

texas

Hello reader(s), doing this thing on my phone this week as I'm out of town. So please excuse the fact that it's shittier than usual and enjoy that it is much shorter. As for last week, the defense looks worse than last year, that's tough to pull off. I don't know enough to know if it's a talent or coaching issue, or both, but guys are consistently out of position and they have absolutely no ability to stop the pass. Oh and Jordan Thomas fucking sucks, he's the new Matt McCoy memorial Gas Rag.

Offense

The juggernaut was decent last week, but Mayfield's inability to find receivers downfield even when having all day to throw was troubling. I'm going to go with Trey Sermon. No reason really, I just like him a lot.

Defense

Geez, back to shit town here. I'm not ready to wash my hands of them yet so I'm going to make a pick. I'm going to go with okoronkwo (sp?), it's throwing darts at this point and I landed on him.

Score

This game had me nervous before the shit show that was Iowa State. texas always comes to play in this one and they really have little to play for besides ruining the Sooners season. Oh and we all remember the last Tom Herman squad that OU played. Still I'm hopeful Iowa state was the wake up call I thought Baylor was. Sooners edge them in a tough one 31-30.

Boomer to the Motherfuckin Sooner


No comments:

Post a Comment