Saturday, October 1, 2022

TCU

 Quicker than expected, we've reached the point in the season where this become a lot less fun. KState, the team OU refuses to beat did their thing again last week and ruined our season. More accurately, we ruined our own season. A few takeaways, the defense looked very vintage OU in making Adrian Martinez look Drew Brees and Tom Brady had a baby with Steve Young. Which is really a feat considering he's got quite the body of work proving that he's excitingly mediocre to sub-par. Second, Dylan Gabriel is not the answer. He's pretty terrible actually. I've been saying all season that his horrible inaccuracy would burn us against a good team. Turns out I was wrong, it burned us against a team that Tulane beat. But, in spite of his shittiness, this one falls on the defense. OU shouldn't lose to anyone when scoring 36 points. 

Offense

I will go with Marvin Mims here. Even though DG will likely leave about 75 yards out there with missed throws, Mims is too good to contain. I think he goes off for 100+ and a score today.

Defense

I'm really down on the D after last week. It was so frustrating. But, I'm still not defeated enough to quit picking someone so I will say Billy Bowman for the simple reason that he is the first guy I thought of.

Score

I saw this as a trap game earlier in the year as TCU always plays us tough, it's on the road and I presumed we'd be coming in undefeated and getting amped for texas. Sadly, that is inaccurate but I'm still nervous for different reason. Notably, that we don't look very good. Still I will ride with OU in this one in what I assume will be another track meet as I have doubts we can stop anyone halfway competent. Sooners win 38-33.

Boomer to the Motherfuckin' Sooner

No comments:

Post a Comment