Saturday, November 12, 2016

Baylor Bears

I'm only putting this up 10 minute prior to kickoff because I've not slept in 3 days creating the perfect "piece" and wanted to ensure no detail was overlooked in creating this masterpiece. OU avoided the upset last week in a classic "trap" game, now let's see if they can force at least 1 punt in this track meet against Baylor

Offense

After a week to think about his egregious miscue, I feel that Mixon comes back with a vengeance. I just learned that Perine is back as well which is huge as he is a monster. But today belongs to Mixon with 2 scores and 150+ all purpose yards.

Defense

I'm going with Steven Parker again, mostly because I'm feeling generous. Let's see what happens against a Baylor offense ripe to score 40+.

Score

Speaking of 40+, I think OU wins by virtue of having the home crowd in this one, 49-45. The spread is a ludicrous 17.5 in favor of the Sooners, making me wish I was in Vegas as I'd bet my house against that one.

Boomer to the Motherfuckin' Sooner

No comments:

Post a Comment