Saturday, November 30, 2019

Oklahoma State

The Sooners continue to survive each week, and hope to maintain their winning ways today in the Bedlam rivalry game. The Sooners still have a slim chance at the playoff, but honestly as much I would love for them to get in, they really have no business getting there. Regardless, it won’t matter if they don’t TCB against the cowboys who will undoubtedly be fired up. They boast the nations leading rusher in Chuba Hubbard. Can the Sooners slow him down today? Most likely not, but hopefully they score enough to win.

Offense

I’m not beating around the bush, I like CeeDee today to have a huge game and present a matchup issue that the Pokes just don’t have an answer for. I like him for two TDs today.

Defense

I like Kenneth Murray to rack up a shitload of tackles stopping Hubbard. Hopefully this limp dick defense can do enough today.

Score

This will most likely be a track meet. But I like the Sooners to scrape enough together defensively to hang on. OU wins it 51-48.

Boomer to the Motherfuckin Sooner


No comments:

Post a Comment