Saturday, September 29, 2018

Baylor

Army. Wow. That is a piece of shit effort by the defense. I didn't watch the game, and it's just as well. LITERALLY a one dimensional team could not be stopped. I guess I'll just resign myself to the fact that Mike Stoops will have to ruin a season (again) in order to get himself fired.

Baylor is up next on the slate. I don't know much about them except that their back to being the beatable doormat that they once were. But, none of that really matters because OU possesses a defense capable of keeping even the most laughable opponents in a game (Army et al, 2018 Vol. 1). So who knows in this one. I do know that if I'm gambling for the rest of the season I'm betting on the Sooners opponent to cover.

Offense

Kyler Murray had a great game last week, he really is kind of a badass. A little partial to running for my taste, but he gets it done. I think in this one that CeeDee Lamb blows up. I have no clue why, but that dude is awesome and I think he gets a couple of big TDs today. Can you tell I'm rushing to get this done?

Defense

Man, for the first time in recent memory I didn't put the kiss of death on. In fact I think Kenneth Murray set (or possibly tied) the FBS record for tackles in a game. I'm riding the snake this week and going with Murray again. Basically, I'm trying me best to jinx the shit out of him.

Score

I don't know the spread but again, taking Baylor to cover. I like OU in this one 41-31.

Boomer to the Motherfuckin' Sooner

No comments:

Post a Comment