Saturday, November 17, 2018

Kansas

I think at this point it's safe to say that Ruffin McNeil hasn't fixed the defense. It's not the least bit better. That game last week was atrocious. The polarity of the defense in contrast to the offense is startling.  Thankfully KU comes to town today to get some things fixed, hopefully. If not, Sooner Nation can stop scoreboard watching because WVU is going to beat them next week.

Offense

Believe it or not, I know nothing about KU. But I do know that OU can score. Who carries the torch is almost impossible to pick for the best possible reason. I'm tempted to go with Sermon again based on the fact that dude is hard. But I am going to switch it up and say today belongs to Lee Morris. No idea why, maybe because I haven't picked him yet this year.

Defense

Fuuuuuck. How do I even pick anyone? I'll go Curtis Bolton as a less offensive choice than some.

Score

Kansas will probably break a few school records on offense today en route to a loss. Sooners cobble together a few tackles and win it 53-34.

Boomer to the Motherfuckin Sooner 

No comments:

Post a Comment