Saturday, October 15, 2011

OU vs. Kansas

Boy this one stacks up pretty one-sided. I don't think Kansas is good at anything. I wasted a few minutes of my life watching them early in the season and the KU Defense looked like they dressed out part of the KU marching band.

For OU this one is about two things. First, no texas hangover. The good news (and I am vigorously knocking on wood as I type) is that Bobby Stoops's Sooner teams have never lost the game after texas.

Second, keep everyone healthy. There will be no good excuse for Landry Jones playing more than a series in the second half if this one goes as expected.

This game is not appealing at all. That said, how bout them Sooners last week? Damn they looked good. And, as of this writing, those same longhorns who got taken behind the woodshed last week gave OSU a bit of a game. So, I think that makes what the Sooners did look a tad better.

As previously reported on this website early on in the season, our defense is fucking hard. They are running all over the football like a bunch of scald ass apes. They really managed to "get their hands on a lot of balls" didn't they?

OFFENSE

Because this game is expected to be a snooze I'm going on a limb here. No, I won't be picking Roy damn Finch. That limb snapped mercifully. No I'm taking Brandon Williams. He should get 20 carries and I'd like to see some razzle dazzle. "Feel me"?

Also, I'm going to go ahead and pencil in Ryan Broyles for 7 catches, 159 yards.

DEFENSE

Hmmm. This really could be anybody. Everyone should have some success today. I guess I'll go ahead and say Ronnell "The Hammer". I don't think I've picked him yet and he seems due.

This needs to look like PlayStation set on Rookie

THE RESULT

I guess what I am most looking forward to see is how the O-Line works the running game. The run game is the weakest link so far so let's get that shored up.

I don't guess I've got much else to say this week.

Boomer to the motherfuckin Sooner y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment