Thursday, September 2, 2010

Big 12 Rankings and Predictions

Just because I feel like it.

Big 12 North 
Nebraska (Someone has to win)
K-State (Gut feeling they'll pull something out of their ass)
Mizzou (Pinkel is Einhorn, Einhorn is Pinkel; I hate them)
Kansas (Average as per usual; starting off 4-0 as usual)
Colorado (If Hawkin's son is still at QB they are here. If they got someone real maybe they move up)
Iowa State (Everything about this place stinks)

Big 12 South
Oklahoma (Like I would pick anyone else)
texas (No on else fits here; I will never capitalize it)
Baylor (Gut feel a la K-State)
OSU (Living in a fantasy land)
Texas Tech (Heading South)
Texas A&M (Nothing going for them)

Update
I just read this on cnnsi.com. Under "Bold Prediction" that Asshat Stewart Mandel (Navin's Nemesis) has predicted Baylor will finish ahead of Oklahoma State. Not sure if I should feel upset that my prediction will now almost certainly not come true or vindicated that I could, nee should, be doing that dingleberry's job.

No comments:

Post a Comment